none
WCSF question - what code goes in these 2 files? RRS feed

• Question

• When making a business or foundation module, there are the following class files:

[ModuleName]controller.cs
    I[ModuleName]controller.cs

When I make a new business module, I write a brand new class with whatever functionality I require. Therefore, in the above two files, what code would go in them?

Also, if I specify to create an interface library for the module, I assume I would put in the interfaces in there, but I thought I would do that in I[ModuleName]controller.cs

Someone please elaborate,

Thanks
    Tuesday, April 8, 2008 8:59 PM

Answers

• Hi GSS1,

I'm not an expert and never did anything with the WCSF but I downloaded the latest version of the documentation (Feb '08) and it looks like the file starting with an 'I" is intended to host the controller interface (in other words, pure method contracts without behavior) while the other file is intended for a default implementation of that interface

This way, the presenter component could request things to the controller without actually knowing which concrete class is playing that role (thus, you get a decoupled solution)

Hey, if this answer doesn't satisfy your need, I suggest you to reopen the thread but this time in the WCSF portal (you'll get help from their creators )

You may also check some samples they provide, to confirm what I'm guessing

Friday, April 25, 2008 12:20 AM