Opera RRS feed

• Question

• What version of Opera is supported?  And if it isn't, will it be supported in the future?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 8:03 AM

Answers

• In Scott Guthrie's latest blog post, in answering the comments, he did say that Opera is slated for future support in Silverlight 2.

">>>>>> Any news on opera and safari windows support? I'm a diehard opera user and can't view any silverlight apps yet. This also stops me from using silverlight yet, although I like it like 1000 times more than flash.

We are planning to support Opera and Safari on Windows in the future (they kinda work now - but we haven't done a full test pass on them for beta1).  It is definitely something we are looking to-do in the future though."

Pete

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 6:42 PM

All replies

• Opera is not officially supported, and I don't know of any date to support it.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 1:40 PM
  • In Scott Guthrie's latest blog post, in answering the comments, he did say that Opera is slated for future support in Silverlight 2.

">>>>>> Any news on opera and safari windows support? I'm a diehard opera user and can't view any silverlight apps yet. This also stops me from using silverlight yet, although I like it like 1000 times more than flash.

We are planning to support Opera and Safari on Windows in the future (they kinda work now - but we haven't done a full test pass on them for beta1).  It is definitely something we are looking to-do in the future though."

Pete

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 6:42 PM