What would be the good way to pass PathGeometry (or Geometry or set of Points) through COM RRS feed

• Question

• In my current task I'm implementing COM interaction between WPF UI applications and native code. I need to pass a set of Points or some kind of Geometry through COM. I don't think Geometry or its derivative are COM compatible, so maybe I can use a collection of Points for this case.

What would be a good way to pass a set of points from one WPF application to another native application?

Thanks

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 12:12 AM

All replies

• Hello,

>>What would be a good way to pass a set of points from one WPF application to another native application?

It seems that you are trying to pass data from managed code to native code, for this, you could think of using something like named pipes as they are easy to use from the C++ side and the System.IO.Pipes on the .NET side also.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, June 12, 2014 6:00 AM