none
When updating the room for an appointment, ews push notfications sends a cancellation and a new appointment ... RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to set up a way of communication between an application and exchange. I've come accross a problem I've not been able to solve yet. This is it: 

In my application I've subscribed to push notifications (using EWS managed API). If I create an appointment in Exchange or change it, I'm notified about it in the application. And in my application I can store the appointment id which provides the link to the exchange meeting or appointment. But when I change the room in which an appointment is to take place, my application receives two notifications: one about a cancellation of the appointment in the original room and one about the new location for the meeting. But I don't know how to link this new appointment to the original one in my application as the appointment id is not the same for the cancellation and the new appointment. Does anyone have a clue about where this link can be found?

Thanks in advance for the help provided.

Greetings, Henk Spaan.

Wednesday, August 9, 2017 7:25 AM