none
AdventureWorks2016.bacpac RRS feed

• Question

• Can someone please confirm my issue (by connecting to my database) is caused by the repository's source file?  If so, please refer me to either another server's database (not DW or LT versions) or another source of the same file.  Thanks!
    • Edited by rootsmusic Wednesday, September 11, 2019 8:28 PM clarification
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 7:18 PM

Answers

• That bacpac seems indeed to be without data. Which is maybe not that unexpected, given the small size of 78 kB.

Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se

• Marked as answer by rootsmusic Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:27 PM
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:23 PM

All replies

• Hello Friend,

your doubt was not clear to me.
    Please let us know the error and even if possible a print of it.

If this answer has helped you, mark it helpful so that someone else with a question or similar problem can find an answer or help more easily. Jefferson Clyton Pereira da Silva - [MCSA | MCP | MCTS | MTA | Database Analyst - Sql Server and Oracle]

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 7:37 PM
  • your doubt was not clear to me.
    Sorry Jefferson, do you find my original post or its linked "issue" to be unclear?  I need to import data (via Power Query) from a full AdventureWorks2016 database.  My database is linked in my original post, and my post's linked issue describes the problem.  Other than my problem, there isn't any error message.
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 7:50 PM
  • That bacpac seems indeed to be without data. Which is maybe not that unexpected, given the small size of 78 kB.

Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se

• Marked as answer by rootsmusic Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:27 PM
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:23 PM