none
Dubai places on MAP RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I was checking the location of Styrofoam manufacturing company Dubai NPPF Dubai on Bing maps. This is one of the largest companies in UAE as a Styrofoam manufacturer.

That was really a weird experience because none of the companies restaurants or anything near to Jabal Ali Area on Dubai isn't listed on the map. The map is completely vacant. Please help me on this matter.
     This place is an industrial area where major industries in UAE is located. Is there anything wrong with my browser side with bing maps? I didn'thave any issues with google maps on this region 
    Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:32 AM

Answers

• I believe you are referring to the Bing Maps website. These forums are for the Bing Maps developer APIs which don't display points of interest on the maps as majority of developers/companies don't want this extra information. The Bing Maps website is a consumer production and basically just another customer of the Bing Maps API's who have added additional information on top, such as the point of interest data. I recommend asking this question in the Microsoft Answer forums which is for Microsoft's consumer products: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/bing/forum/bing_maps?tab=Threads&auth=1

[Blog] [twitter] [LinkedIn]

Wednesday, May 3, 2017 4:40 PM