locked
order by query not working RRS feed

  • Question

  • I updated the Indexing policy of a collection to look at order by .  I used the portal to do this.

    On one property if I execute the following queries I get inconsistent results

    SELECT * FROM c ORDER BY c.StatusCode desc

    This returns results that appear to be correct

    SELECT * FROM c ORDER BY c.StatusCode

    SELECT * FROM c ORDER BY c.StatusCode asc

    These return no results

    A sample document is shown (some data removed)

     {
        "Collection": null,
        "ErrorMessage": "Message: {\"Errors\":[\"Request rate is large\"]}\r\nActivityId:.....",
        "StatusCode": 430,
        "RequestCharge": 0.39,
        "Category": "ARequestRate",
        "Data": "assembly",
        "DateTime": "2015-09-22T10:08:45.6097932+00:00",
        "Attempt": 0,
        "Delay": 0,
        "ObjectType": "System.RequestDebug",
        "TenantId": "SystemDebug",
        "id": "3426f4fd-ba65-435f-a5b9-c62b5fa447f6",    
      },

    Thursday, October 1, 2015 11:12 AM

Answers

  • This is a known issue that we are working to resolve.

    Please contact us at askdocdb@microsoft.com and we can work with you on possible workaround until we mitigate the issue.

    Friday, October 16, 2015 6:55 PM