Unit Tests VS 2013 - Manifest references file 'vstest.executionengine.appcontainer.exe' which is not part of the payload RRS feed

• Question

• I am working on a Windows 8.1 Store App and I created Unit Tests. Last week everything worked out fine, but since a few days I am not able to build my Unit-Test-Projects.

Every Unit-Test-Project has the following two errors:

• Manifest references file 'vstest.executionengine.appcontainer.exe' which is not part of the payload. [PathToTest].Logic.Tests\Package.appxmanifest
    • Manifest references file 'vstest.executionengine.appcontainer.x86.exe' which is not part of the payload. [PathToTest].Logic.Tests\Package.appxmanifest

I already tried to re-install VS 2013 with no success.

Any ideas?

Sunday, January 25, 2015 8:24 PM

Answers

• I found a solution by recreating all UnitTestLibraries and moving the existing CodeFiles from the old UnitTestLibraries into the new UnitTestLibraries.
    • Marked as answer by benschi1010 Sunday, January 25, 2015 9:15 PM
    Sunday, January 25, 2015 9:15 PM

All replies

• I found a solution by recreating all UnitTestLibraries and moving the existing CodeFiles from the old UnitTestLibraries into the new UnitTestLibraries.
    • Marked as answer by benschi1010 Sunday, January 25, 2015 9:15 PM
    Sunday, January 25, 2015 9:15 PM
  • Hi benschi1010,

I am glad that you have solved the problem and thanks for your share us the solution here, so it would be helpful for other members who get the same issue.

Best Regards, 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, January 26, 2015 6:12 AM