none
Looking for references to Creating HTTP Send port that has several parameters RRS feed

• General discussion

• I am trying to learn how to build a connection, send/recv port in which the message, an EDI 278, is one of the URLparameter in the POST.
    First, Can this be done using the default HTTP adapter? My inclination is 'no'.
    Second, If not, Then I'm assuming I'm looking at a PipelineComponent. If that is the case, then can I someone just point me in the right direction for a sample pipeline component?

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 3:07 PM

All replies

• You could do this functionality in an orchestration or a custom pipeline component. Basically you are taking a context property of the request and creating a BizTalk message from it.

There are custom pipeline component examples in the sample files that distribute with BizTalk. Here is a path to where to look for pipeline component examples: C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006\SDK\Samples\Pipelines. The folder here called CustomComponent is a good one to copy and modify.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Thursday, May 7, 2009 3:27 PM
  • I created one for the State of NY, sending a Eligibility Request/Response.

Contact me thru my blog to discuss further.
    Eric Stott [http://blog.biztalk-info.com] - Mark as Answer if this reply does.
    Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:30 AM