Problem with Subreports on Local Reports over Citrix RRS feed

• Question

•  

We are experiencing a sporadic problem with local reports deployed on a Citrix environment. Sporadically the subreports will generate "Subreport not found" although it is using the same data, rdlc, etc.   If we try the same report and same user at another time everything appears correctly.

Ocassionally we will receive the  error message "

An unexpected error occurred in Report Processing.

Access to the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\dave\Local

Settings\Temp\2\expression_host_060a1b0a02fe44d2a5b3ec32a21bbc55.dll is

denied.

Can you please point me in the direction to solve the problems>

Monday, March 29, 2010 3:21 PM

Answers

• Hi Mike,

Based on my experience, the issue might be associated with Citrix. Generally, if this issue is caused by report design, it should happen always rather than occasionally. Only when the communcation among the main report, subreport,computers and so on is not stable, it might cause the issue like what you said. In your case, the communcation is controlled by Citrix or other something. So, i would suggest you verify the Citrix and contact its Vendor for help if neccessary. If you have any problems about SQL Server Reporting Services, please feel free to post them here.

thanks,

Jerry

• Marked as answer by Jerry Nee Friday, April 9, 2010 9:46 AM
    Thursday, April 1, 2010 4:55 AM

All replies

• Hi Mike,

Based on my experience, the issue might be associated with Citrix. Generally, if this issue is caused by report design, it should happen always rather than occasionally. Only when the communcation among the main report, subreport,computers and so on is not stable, it might cause the issue like what you said. In your case, the communcation is controlled by Citrix or other something. So, i would suggest you verify the Citrix and contact its Vendor for help if neccessary. If you have any problems about SQL Server Reporting Services, please feel free to post them here.

thanks,

Jerry

• Marked as answer by Jerry Nee Friday, April 9, 2010 9:46 AM
    Thursday, April 1, 2010 4:55 AM
  • Adding to jerry, you can also try redeploying the required reports in server and try accessing again.
    Regards, KarthikShanth. "Mark as Answer" if this helps you!
    Thursday, April 1, 2010 4:58 AM