No payout for Microsoft Advertising in March. Anyone in the same situation? RRS feed

• Question

• Payment was scheduled on March 10th. But this amount moved to "Reserved" on March 31st. We haven't received payment in March.

There is on clear answer from Microsoft. They only tell us that they're investigating without any deadline.

Does anyone has the same issue?

------------

David

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 5:47 PM

All replies

• Nope, we received our march payment.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 5:57 PM
  • Hi David,

Sorry for the late reply. How is it now?

Did you get any new message?

Best Regards,

Annievia Chen

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Sunday, April 9, 2017 10:18 AM
  • Hi David

We have the same issue. Now the money <g class="gr_ gr_152 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim gr_inline_cards Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="152" id="152">are</g> marked as reserved and from the support told us that they are coming with the next payroll. But something is fishy, at least we are not the only ones ...  

Sunday, April 9, 2017 1:56 PM
  • Hi David,

Sorry for the late reply. How is it now?

Did you get any new message?

Best Regards,

Annievia Chen

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Hello Annievia,

I posted to this thread but Cherry Bu has left: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e5bf5929-e9c7-423e-898e-019aab2f182e/march-payout-is-delayed?forum=wppayout

Supporter on Dev Center doesn't give me clear answer for a longtime. 

What can I do now?

Thanks,

David

Monday, April 10, 2017 3:06 PM
  • Hi David

We have the same issue. Now the money <g class="gr_ gr_152 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim gr_inline_cards Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="152" id="152">are</g> marked as reserved and from the support told us that they are coming with the next payroll. But something is fishy, at least we are not the only ones ...  

Hi Canon,

Have you tried to contact supporter on Dev Center? What did they say? My supporter doesn't give me any reason for the delay. And also no apology. That's terrible. Everything I've got is just: "they're investigating"

Thanks God that we are not alone.

Monday, April 10, 2017 3:11 PM
  • last month, i earned about 4500$ ~ 92,000,000 vnd  but i only see 216 vnd ~ 0$ in Reserved and 0 vnd Upcoming payment. AND i don't recieve payment.

• Moved by Mattew Wu Friday, April 14, 2017 2:14 AM payout related issue
    • Merged by Mattew Wu Thursday, May 4, 2017 8:43 AM duplicate
    Thursday, April 13, 2017 3:27 PM
  • last month, i earned about 4500$ ~ 92,000,000 vnd  but i only see 216 vnd ~ 0$ in Reserved and 0 vnd Upcoming payment. AND i don't recieve payment.

4500$ @@
    Friday, April 14, 2017 3:35 AM
  • Today 14 april but my account not anything about payment, upcoming is 0$???
    • Merged by Mattew Wu Friday, April 14, 2017 5:20 AM duplicated issue
    Friday, April 14, 2017 3:38 AM
  • Hi Lucas,

Please open a support ticket first so that it can be reviewed.
    And we will report this issue to related team and keep you posted.
    Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,
    Annievia Chen

MSDN Community Support

Friday, April 14, 2017 5:35 AM
  • 4500$ ## What?
    Friday, April 14, 2017 5:44 AM
  • today is already April 18, 2017.

no ad payments?

• Merged by Mattew Wu Thursday, May 4, 2017 9:11 AM duplicate
    Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:06 AM
  • I was just about to ask the same thing....
    Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:25 AM
  • Have you received the payment? I haven't
    Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:48 PM
  • I was just about to ask the same thing....
    Have you received the payment? I haven't
    Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:49 PM
  • Hi,

The amount of days for the payment to reach your account varies depending on the payment method.
    According to the newest message, we got this:
    April payment will reach in one business day for PayPal , 2-3 business days for ACH/SEPA and 3-5 business days for Wire Transfer.
    Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Annievia Chen

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:04 AM
  • few months ago, because of always delay in payments, low ecpm and so many other problems, I stopped my development for Windows devices. When I unpublished my applications, I had some payment left in my windows devcenter. I was hoping that microsoft will automatically fix if there is any error in my payment, and will sent me my payment. (my balance was much higher than threshold amount, My all payments details, tax profiles are updated and valid). I was forget about my payments, but today I checked, IT is showing my money in RESERVED, and UPCOMING payment is 0. Why, that's my money, I wanna my money. 

I tried to open a ticket for help, but that's not free. Why I need to pay for fault of microsoft. That was fault of microsoft. So why I will give hem money for fix their fault for issue me my payment..?

Please help.

• Merged by Mattew Wu Thursday, May 4, 2017 8:59 AM duplicate
    Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:10 AM
  • I also received the payment
    • Edited by csddd Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:05 AM
    Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:04 AM
  • I haven't receive money for march.

What is happening ? I am loosing trust in Microsoft :@ !!!

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:30 PM
  • Hello,

Please contact Dev Center support (which is free) through your developer account so that they can review your payout info.

Just click "Submit an incident" on the right side of that page.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, April 20, 2017 2:16 AM
  • I see my reserved and eligible payout over the $200 threshold for monts but still I havn'e recieved one cent!

The situation repeats every few-months-period.

I have sent a question to so called 'support' but our (conversations full of 'I'm sorries') is completely out of meaning and any sense. 

Please help me with real problem resolving.

Andrzej

• Merged by Mattew Wu Thursday, May 4, 2017 8:54 AM duplicate
    Thursday, April 20, 2017 7:06 AM
  • Hello,

Payouts were released today. Payouts are in process  and take the following time to show up in your accounts.

PayPal

immediate

ACH/SEPA

two to three business days

Wire

3-5 business days

If you still don't receive your payment, please feel free to let us know and provide your publisher name.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:52 AM
  • I have a same problem. My publisher name is tonybailly.
    Friday, April 21, 2017 1:04 AM
  • lol. My payout just went back from "Scheduled" to "Reserved". Unbelievable.
    Friday, April 21, 2017 2:31 AM
  • Anyone encounter this before? I'm missing payout for this month. Last month was fine.

Friday, April 21, 2017 2:39 AM
  • Hi,

The amount of days for the payment to reach your account varies depending on the payment method.
    According to the newest message, we got this:
    April payment will reach in one business day for PayPal , 2-3 business days for ACH/SEPA and 3-5 business days for Wire Transfer.
    Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Annievia Chen

MSDN Community Support

Did not receive payment
    Friday, April 21, 2017 3:15 AM
  • I did not receive payment for this month
    Friday, April 21, 2017 3:20 AM
    I met the same thing as you were

Friday, April 21, 2017 3:22 AM

Me too. Please check it for all of us, MS.
    Friday, April 21, 2017 4:49 AM
  • Anyone encounter this before? I'm missing payout for this month. Last month was fine.

Me too. Scheduled payment back to Reserved.
    Friday, April 21, 2017 5:32 AM
  • Hi all,

Sorry to say Ads payouts were submitted later than usual.

Meanwhile, please check the upcoming for your payout first.
    If the upcoming for your payout shows 0 (under the circumstance that it shouldn’t be 0), then it is suggested to create a support ticket so that it can be reviewed specifically.
    If the upcoming for your payout shows normally , then the payment will reach soon and most of Payments should be received Friday/Next Monday.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Best Regards,

Annievia Chen

MSDN Community Support

Friday, April 21, 2017 6:45 AM
  • I'm experiencing exactly the same problem. It's so frustrated.

We have problems with reports and payout every single month, which makes me believe that they are features, not bugs anymore.

Friday, April 21, 2017 7:11 AM
  • Hi all,

If the upcoming for your payout shows 0 (under the circumstance that it shouldn’t be 0), then it is suggested to create a support ticket so that it can be reviewed specifically.
    If the upcoming for your payout shows normally , then the payment will reach soon and most of Payments should be received Friday/Next Monday.

Best Regards,

Annievia Chen

MSDN Community Support

Create a support ticket. without any response

please help me

• Edited by csddd Friday, April 21, 2017 8:16 AM
    Friday, April 21, 2017 8:13 AM
  • Kind of relieved that I am not the only one in this position, but someone should tell us what is going on.
    Friday, April 21, 2017 8:42 AM
  • Hi all,

Payouts are in process and the amount of days for the payment to reach your account varies depending on the payment method.

Usually one business day for PayPal , 2-3 business days for ACH/SEPA and 3-5 business days for Wire Transfer.

About this "Scheduled payment back to Reserved" issue, we have reported to related team and will keep you posted.

Further questions about your payment, you could create a support ticket for support.

Best Regards,

Annievia Chen

MSDN Community Support

Friday, April 21, 2017 9:40 AM
  • Hi all,

Payouts are in process and the amount of days for the payment to reach your account varies depending on the payment method.

Usually one business day for PayPal , 2-3 business days for ACH/SEPA and 3-5 business days for Wire Transfer.

About this "Scheduled payment back to Reserved" issue, we have reported to related team and will keep you posted.

Further questions about your payment, you could create a support ticket for support.

Best Regards,

Annievia Chen

MSDN Community Support

Hi Annievia, thanks for the info :) I just got a feeling that this month payout will be missed again. 

Friday, April 21, 2017 11:22 AM
  • Hello,

I have created a support ticket and your support don't know what to tell me about this issue. I am starting to think that you are hiding something from us.

Friday, April 21, 2017 11:51 AM
  • I haven't received payment either. 
    Friday, April 21, 2017 11:53 AM
  • Hi all,

Best Regards,

Annievia Chen

MSDN Community Support

My Scheduled payment went back to Reserved. Please don't tell us to create a support ticket because supporters cannot find anything. They don't have any info to reply.

Microsoft, please check the Payout and let us know what's going on?

Friday, April 21, 2017 4:49 PM
  • Hi all,

Best Regards,

Annievia Chen

MSDN Community Support

Hi Annievia, thanks for the info :) I just got a feeling that this month payout will be missed again. 

My Scheduled payment went back to Reserved. Please don't tell us to create a support ticket because supporters cannot find anything. They don't have any info to reply.

Microsoft, please check the Payout and let us know what's going on.

Friday, April 21, 2017 4:51 PM
  • Same for me and no reply whatsoever from microsoft, submitted a ticket four days ago and no reply and still no payment, like you said the payment went to reserved would be nice if someone has an answer for us :)
    • Proposed as answer by JC Wong Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:52 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by JC Wong Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:52 AM
    Monday, April 24, 2017 1:40 PM
  • Anyone received payout yet?
    Tuesday, April 25, 2017 7:08 AM
  • Anyone received payout yet?
    Not me. Still Scheduled payment went back to Reserved.
    Tuesday, April 25, 2017 11:45 AM
  • my account is having issues with payout and the ad unit itself. gg
    Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:52 AM
  • Create a support ticket. without any response

please help me

Hi csddd,

Sorry for the delay reply.

To assist you better, the ticket number is needed.

So could you share your ticket number here?

Best Regards,

Annievia Chen

MSDN Community Support

Friday, April 28, 2017 7:24 AM
  • My ticket number is SRX1382963989ID
    Friday, May 5, 2017 6:24 AM
  • Here we go again!
    Tuesday, May 16, 2017 8:14 AM