How to write a foreach in my Where for OR || RRS feed

• Question

• User1991482975 posted

I,

i have a table called Advertises

and i need to shwo only the records which contains in my UserPartners Table the same UserId and PArtnerId

var partneradvertises = db.PartnerAdvertises.Include(s => s.ParentPartner.ListPartnerUser) as IQueryable<PartnerAdvertise>;

i try this but does not work

//I check each user active for the partner
                var userforpartner = db.PartnerUsers.Where(r => r.PartnerUserActive.Equals(true) && r.PartnerUserDelete.Equals(false) && r.ParentPartnerForUser.PartnerVisible.Equals(true) && r.ParentPartnerForUser.PartnerDelete.Equals(false) && r.UserId.ToLower() == str.ToLower()).OrderByDescending(r => r.PartnerUserDate).ToList();
                foreach (var itememail in userforpartner)
                {
                partneradvertises = partneradvertises.Where(r => r.UserId == str || r.PartnerId == itememail.PartnerId );
                }  

how can i make a foreach in my table and gnerate an OR || statement with the list of USERSID?

Tuesday, December 22, 2020 2:29 PM

All replies

• User1686398519 posted

Hi grafic.web, 

i try this but does not work

Do you mean you did not get the correct result?

i make a foreach in my table and gnerate an OR || statement with the list of USERSID?

I don't quite understand what you mean here. Can you describe it in detail? Or you can provide some necessary code and the error you encountered.

Best Regards,

YihuiSun

Wednesday, December 23, 2020 9:12 AM
  • User1991482975 posted

yes it is not really clear..

i was wondering if i can to a foreac inside my Where. statement

and polulate my OR string

partneradvertises = partneradvertises.Where(r => r.PartnerId == itemforeach.PartnerId || r.PartnerId == itemforeach.PartnerId || r.PartnerId == itemforeach.PartnerId );

thanks

Wednesday, December 23, 2020 11:11 AM
  • User-474980206 posted

linq is set operations, there i no need for a foreach operator. you use the where clause to filter. 

Wednesday, December 23, 2020 4:30 PM