none
Runtime not more properly running MS-ACCESS/MS Office update according to 01/2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear developers, and MS-ACCESS responsible at Microsoft

After I install the MS-ACCESS/MS Office Update 01/2016, the Runtimemodule in MS-ACCESS runs in 2010 and 2013 (I tested it) my customer applications no longer correct. I could unfortunately not really understand which updates (MS ACCESS or MS Office) that are responsible, as there are this time so many updates in 01/2016. In any case, it is a very elaborate procedure to restore the old State, because the updates can't reset. I had reset the computer to a previous restore point - nothing else has worked. I think, that Microsoft as soon create a new Runtimemodule for download with integrated updates from 01/2016 for all MS ACCESS Versions.

Best regards,

Uli

Sunday, January 31, 2016 7:59 AM

All replies

• When I understand you correctly, then you have a different version of ACCRT and Office. This is - imho - not a supported scenario.

Just uninstall your old runtime and install the current Access 2016 runtime.

Sunday, January 31, 2016 2:24 PM
  • Hi Uli,

>> After I install the MS-ACCESS/MS Office Update 01/2016, the Runtimemodule in MS-ACCESS runs in 2010 and 2013 (I tested it) my customer applications no longer correct.

What do you mean with “Runtimemodule”? Is it Access runtime? What do you mean with “no longer correct”? Do you get any error or which function did not work?

It would be helpful if you could share us your application version, your Runtime version and a simple code.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, February 1, 2016 6:05 AM