none
Not able to get the output in Biztalk Application. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am getting the following Warning while running the biztalk application.

i am trying to execute the oracle package to get the details through biztalk application.

not getting any errors  but still i am not able to see the output file in my receive location. 

gertting below Warning : 

The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port "SendPortOraclePOC1" with URL . It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Monday, May 9, 2016 7:11 AM

Answers

• Hi

Have you imported the correct binding file that was generated by the Consume Adapter Service wizard?

Looks like some config value is missing in the WCF-OracleDB adapter on the SendPort.

When you ran the Consume Adapter Service wizard to get your OracleDB schemas, it should have created a bindinfo.xml file, which you need to import in your Application in Admin Console, so that the correct physical SendPort gets created for you, with the needed configuration values.

Refer this (similar steps apply for the OracleDb adapter) -

Thanks Arindam

Monday, May 9, 2016 7:15 AM
  • Hi Rajeshwari,

You are missing the SOAP action on your oracle send port.

Please import the binding auto generated by the Consume Adapter Service wizard.

You need to use the default bindings which were created when generating your schema, they are usually created wrapped within an operation.

I.e WcfSendPort_OracleDBBinding_Custom.bindinginfo.xml

Unless the send port within your orchestration's operation matches the same name as the enclosing operation tag in the "SOAP action header" sending messages using the default setting will fail.

For complete overview referBizTalk Server Adapter Pack 2010: Oracle Table Operations

Rachit Sikroria (Microsoft Azure MVP)

Monday, May 9, 2016 7:22 AM

All replies

• Hi

Have you imported the correct binding file that was generated by the Consume Adapter Service wizard?

Looks like some config value is missing in the WCF-OracleDB adapter on the SendPort.

When you ran the Consume Adapter Service wizard to get your OracleDB schemas, it should have created a bindinfo.xml file, which you need to import in your Application in Admin Console, so that the correct physical SendPort gets created for you, with the needed configuration values.

Refer this (similar steps apply for the OracleDb adapter) -

Thanks Arindam

Monday, May 9, 2016 7:15 AM
  • Hi Rajeshwari,

You are missing the SOAP action on your oracle send port.

Please import the binding auto generated by the Consume Adapter Service wizard.

You need to use the default bindings which were created when generating your schema, they are usually created wrapped within an operation.

I.e WcfSendPort_OracleDBBinding_Custom.bindinginfo.xml

Unless the send port within your orchestration's operation matches the same name as the enclosing operation tag in the "SOAP action header" sending messages using the default setting will fail.

For complete overview referBizTalk Server Adapter Pack 2010: Oracle Table Operations

Rachit Sikroria (Microsoft Azure MVP)

Monday, May 9, 2016 7:22 AM