Calendar side-by-side view in SolutionsModule RRS feed

• Question

• I've created a SlutionsModule in Outlook with several calendars, which works fine.

But how can I get the calendars in a side-by-side view (as in the CalendarModule)?

The SolutionsModule has no NavigatinFolder Object to set the side-by-side Flag.

Is there any way to achieve a side-by-side view for multiple Calendars in a SolutionsModule?

Thursday, April 24, 2014 6:10 AM

Answers

• Hello Joerg,

No, you can see solutions module folders or your calendar.

Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:23 AM
  • Unfortunately the Outlook object model doesn't provide any property or method for this. You can read more about this in the SolutionsModule section in MSDN.
    Sunday, April 27, 2014 11:40 AM

All replies

• Hello Joerg,

Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:23 AM
  • Hello Joerg,

Hi Eugene,

I know that. That's my Workaround for time beeing, that when you click on the SolutionModule, the AddIn configures and shows the CalendarModule.

But then "Calendar" is highlighted in the Navigation, and not my Solution. And I have to make my Solution Folders visible in the Default Views. And that is exactly what I wanted to avoid.

Sunday, April 27, 2014 6:15 AM
  • Unfortunately the Outlook object model doesn't provide any property or method for this. You can read more about this in the SolutionsModule section in MSDN.
    Sunday, April 27, 2014 11:40 AM