inn-app by third-side system (without pay 30% to WinStore) - how to keep proof of purchase offline?

Question

• Hi everybody!

Application after the inn-app-purchase become full functionality. It's simple: a single payment - functional open forever. The problem of how to define offline, held that payment?
    Obviously, that can be stored on the device something like licenseInformation. But how best to do it? Is there a problem with security? Ie if some stupidly downloaded / recorded file, then how hard the user to replace it?

Monday, June 9, 2014 3:40 PM

Answers

• You should have a unique identifier for the phone, and match that up with purchases which are recorded in the cloud.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Monday, June 9, 2014 7:21 PM
  • yes they have as long you keep in a store app

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 11:51 AM

All replies

• You should have a unique identifier for the phone, and match that up with purchases which are recorded in the cloud.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Monday, June 9, 2014 7:21 PM
  • Sounds good, but what about pads and desktop comp?
    Has it DeviceUniqueId too?
    Tuesday, June 10, 2014 8:16 AM
  • yes they have as long you keep in a store app

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 11:51 AM