Samsung Sur40 RRS feed

• Question

• What the deal with the samsung device?  Where is it?
    Monday, September 26, 2011 7:00 PM

Answers

• The first units are being shipped now. General availability will be as of week 4 this year in the Netherlands, I can not speak for other countries. Multiple companies in the Netherlands including mine already have a unit.
    Tuesday, January 3, 2012 11:12 AM

All replies

• I heard some rumors about quality standard and about february...
    GP
    Monday, September 26, 2011 10:00 PM
  • According to Samsung EMEA, they're just building them so that they will be onsale around Xmas.
    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 11:17 AM
  • Hi Enric,

On sale means "available" or "promotion or discount" ??

Terry

Fan Terry Zhang
    Friday, October 7, 2011 11:05 AM
  • Thursday, October 13, 2011 9:42 AM
  • Annoying if it is true! There are so many details still missing: Actual price, support fee, installation costs, volume discounts etc. It makes me feel the respect for our individual gotomarket-plans is missing in the equation. Why not just go public and say: "Here's the deal... we've been delayed (whatever it is due), but this should not obstruct our partners and EAP-participants in their individual market-strategies for Microsoft Surface 2.0: The price is... the support fee wil be... etc.". Surely this information is ready at least.

The Facebook-site needs an update, though: "Microsoft Surface is available for purchase by businesses in 17 countries today."

Monday, October 17, 2011 9:59 AM
  • Tonight I discovered that the first 20 units are being shipped in these days in Korea...
    GP
    Friday, December 23, 2011 12:15 AM
  • The first units are being shipped now. General availability will be as of week 4 this year in the Netherlands, I can not speak for other countries. Multiple companies in the Netherlands including mine already have a unit.
    Tuesday, January 3, 2012 11:12 AM
  • Hi Roy can you post some pics of the units like the one i posted.

I'm having some problem with the italian samsung marketing. Theys does not believe that in other coutries units are being shipped...

GP
    Tuesday, January 3, 2012 12:28 PM