none
Read any document (like .doc, .rtf , txt ,pdf) in ASP.Net , C# and show in same format RRS feed

• Question

• Hi friends..

I am creating a project..that is related doc viewer..It means what ever we are uploading documnet like .doc,.pdf,.rtf it should be read all the content as it is diaplay it word documnet format or if it iss pdf it should be diplay it pdf format..

Is there any option for any control to do this? 

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 6:59 AM

Answers

• Hello Kannaya_Karthee,

>>Is there any option for any control to do this?

As far as I know, there is not such a .NET Framework library could do this. For controls provided by Microsoft, they actually would use these .NET Framework libraries, so I do not think there are available controls could do these. If you are looking for some 3rd controls, i am afraid this is beyond the scope of our support.

By the way, this issue is related with ASP.NET, there is a special forum for it:

http://forums.asp.net/

The current forum you post to is used to discuss and ask questions about issues regarding the very core of .NET, including security, performance, hosting, base classes, interop, reliability, debugging, GC, and profiling.

Regards,

Fred.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 1:44 AM