none
Message: System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityAccessDeniedException: The security token could not be authenticated or authorized ---> WSE565: The password provided by the SecurityTokenManager does not match the one on the incoming token. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I tried to access a secured web services.I am using right credentilas.But wen i acces the method of the services iget the error like this

Message: System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityAccessDeniedException: The security token could not be authenticated or authorized ---> WSE565: The password provided by the SecurityTokenManager does not match the one on the incoming token.

Please help me

Thanks

Rocky

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 12:40 PM

All replies

• Hi Vishnu Rocky,

>>"I tried to access a secured web services.I am using right credentilas."

Is your web service type WCF? Which types of authentication mode did you use?

Could you provide the stack information of the exception for further discussion? Per my guess, this could be due to missing allowed audience URIs in the service config.

Best Regards,
    Li Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, June 23, 2016 7:32 AM
  • Hi Li,

Thanks for your reply

I am using WCF services 

Message: System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityAccessDeniedException: The security token could not be authenticated or authorized ---> WSE565: The password provided by the SecurityTokenManager does not match the one on the incoming token.

Server stack trace:

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ThrowIfFaultUnderstood(Message reply, MessageFault fault, String action, MessageVersion version, FaultConverter faultConverter)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

Thanks

Rocky

Thursday, June 23, 2016 9:20 AM
  • Hi Rocky,

Thanks for your feedback. Which authentication type did you use? In addition, please post your configuration sections which related to authentication. We will check it for you.

Best Regards,
    Li Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 8:22 AM