none
How to configure XML Dataset for Crystal Reports for VS RRS feed

• Question

• I made an XML file as dataset for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio. I change the dataset in my old report but every field is string. I need to change the format of this fields but i don't know how to do it. My XML look's like:

<Albaran>
    <nombreCliente></nombreCliente>
    <direccionCliente></direccionCliente>
    <localidadCliente></localidadCliente>
    <provinciaCliente></provinciaCliente>
    <cif></cif>
    </Albaran>

How I add the format to this fields? For example: Number, Name.... like before in TTX files.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you very much. 

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 9:54 AM

All replies

• The MSDN forums do not support 3rd party tools like Crystal Reports. I suggest that you find a Crystal Reports forum by using Bing or Google.
    Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:56 AM
  • Crystal reports is all longer time a tool from SAP. Even before that the support on that from Microsoft was stopped.

A pity is that outside the USA you cannot connect to the English Forum of SAP, so you have to use Google because it seems they have a kind of IP address tool (for me this is always the same as hacking) and redirects you to a site you don't want to be. 

However, be aware the search sentence "SAP Crystal Reports Net Forum"

Success
    Cor

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 11:04 AM
  • Hi Miguel,

Since you are developing with third-party control. We are unable to offer helpful suggestions. Please refer to this link:

https://help.sap.com/bocr

Thank you for participating in the forum activities.

Best Regards,

Cherry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 1:48 AM