Windows Kiosk Mode/Windows Store RRS feed

• Question

• I have a question about the up and comming Kiosk mode. Does anybody know if it will still be able to deliver apps through the windows store or will we have the ablility to have a customized windows store?

The company I work for is considering going to the Kiosk mode for the touch screens we send out to clients. We currently lock down the machines manually. The silverlight version of our app will still have to be developed and upgraded for the customers using their personal Mac's but for the windows side I would like to deliver the application via a windows store like layout totally removing the desktop from the picture.

Anybody in the know or heard any rumors? and I did search for the answer first if it has been asked before.

Thanks,

Bubba

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 9:09 PM

All replies

• No comments on unreleased features.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:45 AM