TFS 2013 to TFS 2015 In-Place Upgrade RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I have TFS 2013 setup with Reporting (Warehouse and Analysis) and SharePoint.

Now i am planning to do In-place upgrade to TFS 2015.2, but dint want to use current reporting. Is this can be done?

After upgrade completion, i Want to configure fresh reporting. Please suggest.

Thanks,

Raj

Rajesh

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 7:48 AM

Answers

• After the upgrade you can go to TFSconfiguration Tool and remove reporting. Remove the databases and add reporting Again in configuration Tool. Or you can just create new databases and report URL.
    Tuesday, June 14, 2016 12:03 PM
  • Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for posting here.

In TFS admin console, in Reporting tab, change TFS to connect to the new Reporting service. Enter the server name that installed the new reporting service.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. <br/> Click <a href="http://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?showpage=1&scid=sw%3Ben%3B3559&theme=tech"> HERE</a> to participate the survey.

Friday, June 17, 2016 1:45 AM

All replies

• After the upgrade you can go to TFSconfiguration Tool and remove reporting. Remove the databases and add reporting Again in configuration Tool. Or you can just create new databases and report URL.
    Tuesday, June 14, 2016 12:03 PM
  • Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for posting here.

In TFS admin console, in Reporting tab, change TFS to connect to the new Reporting service. Enter the server name that installed the new reporting service.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. <br/> Click <a href="http://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?showpage=1&scid=sw%3Ben%3B3559&theme=tech"> HERE</a> to participate the survey.

Friday, June 17, 2016 1:45 AM