Mobile 6 display problems when Target Device is Pocket PC 2003 RRS feed

• Question

• I have inherited an application in written in VS2005 SP2 with a Target Device of Pocket PC 2003.
    When I try the application on a Windows Mobile 6 Device I get display issues e.g. some captions do not appear and some buttons are not in the correct place.

In the properties of the project I don't get the choice to select Windows Mobile 6 as the Target Device so I don't know how I can fix these display problems.

How would I be best to fix these problems?

Monday, March 9, 2009 10:47 AM

Answers

• >>e.g. some captions do not appear and some buttons are not in the correct place.

Could you be more specific? Do the PPC 2003 device and the WM 6 device have the same form factor? 

>>In the properties of the project I don't get the choice to select Windows Mobile 6 as the Target Device so I don't know how I can fix these display problems.

Right click on your project in the Solution Explorer and then select "Change Target Platform" which allows you to change the platform from one to another.

Please mark the post that helps you, and unmark that does not. This benefits our community members.
    • Marked as answer by warrentang Friday, March 13, 2009 3:35 AM
    Wednesday, March 11, 2009 4:21 AM