none
Windows 2016 LTSB in combination with Citrix RRS feed

• Question

• I am deploying a large amount of Dell Wyse 5470 Thin clients which are running on a Windows 10 2016 LTSB enterprise edition.

They have already Citrix installed. After making the client ready (domain join, policies config etc..) we have a problem:

When you press "Shift+F1" (a function in Citrix), The thin client opens the Windows Start menu outside of citrix. I have tried change the config settings in the citrix folders, where I disable the keys Shift and F1. But the problem still presists.  

Anybody knows how to resolve this?
    Tuesday, September 1, 2020 2:27 PM

Answers

• Shift+F1 is not a Windows hot key combination so this seams like a Citrix software issue that they might be best suited to address.

You could try enabling the Microsoft Keyboard filter, which is Control Panel->Programs and Features->Turn Windows Features on or off. Then disable F1 or the shift key, which can be performed using some my keyboard filter utility: https://annabooks.com/SW_KBFUtility.html

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

Wednesday, September 2, 2020 11:15 PM