none
Why it's taking a longer time.

Question

• Hello All Experts,

I  have a table which contains more than 1 lakh records.

while writing a simple select statement for fetching all the records it's taking more time.

can anyone help me in resolving this issue , such that the less time with faster query works.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 11:32 AM

All replies

• It's taking 6 minutes to fetch all the more than a lakh records.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:22 PM
  • Hi EmpAnsar

Loading that much data will definitely take time.

One idea you could follow is that load 100 record then as the user scrolls load next 100 record like this.

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Thursday, April 27, 2017 1:37 PM
  • You can use Datatables.net for this. It also has a few samples or examples to get you started with pagination.

Jonas Hendrickx If I helped you, mark my answer as helpful.

Thursday, April 27, 2017 1:59 PM
  • Hi EmpAnsar,

If your issue is solved please Mark as answer or Vote as helpful post to the appropriate answer so that it will help other members to find solution if they faces similar issue.

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Friday, May 12, 2017 12:57 PM