none
create an application to calculate bowling score RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, 

A company asked me to create a small application to calculate bowling score,

"Please develop in C # a program that counts the points of a bowling game, in the form of a command line console program. The program counts points for only 1 player. The command line contains the succession of pins bowled at each throw. The game is not necessarily over.

Eg: C:… \> Bowling 5 2 10 7 0 4" 

You will be judged on the quality of the program and that of the code.
    someone may help me to improve the code?

this is the link for my code.

Thursday, March 12, 2020 8:48 AM

All replies

• Hi bayarmohamed,

Thank you for posting here.

Please post the link you said or post the code snippet for us to test.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 13, 2020 4:00 AM
  • I think link is not allowed before "be verified".

That said, I believe the "essence" for this interview/homework question is 'how to determine the "rounds" by finding out where "strike" and "spare" ls located on the data'.

Friday, March 13, 2020 4:22 AM
    Answerer
  • If this is for a job interview, then it is highly unethical for you to ask for others to help you.  They want to know what YOUR current level of expertise is.  If you submit a highly polished application, and they hire you, and then they find out you can't really write highly polished applications, they're going to fire your ass and might bring charges.

Tim Roberts | Driver MVP Emeritus | Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

Saturday, March 14, 2020 5:31 AM