none
Importing ML WorkSpace Into Azure Management Portal RRS feed

• Question

• I created a free azure workspace with my Microsoft account where I created some experiments and a web service. I then signed up for a Microsoft Azure account. How do I import this workspace into my Azure Management Portal. I can create a new one through the managment portal, but cannot import the one I already created. Also, when I go into settings "Workspace Type" says free...Shouldn't it say Standard now that I am signed up for a Pay-As-You-Go Account?

Thanks for your help. 

Monday, February 2, 2015 10:02 PM

Answers

• Apologies, at the moment, there is no automatic migration we can do. You can copy paste all your modules across the browser tabs and it should work, but datasets and trained models will have to be reuploaded/recreated.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Regards,

AK

Monday, February 2, 2015 10:09 PM

All replies

• Apologies, at the moment, there is no automatic migration we can do. You can copy paste all your modules across the browser tabs and it should work, but datasets and trained models will have to be reuploaded/recreated.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Regards,

AK

Monday, February 2, 2015 10:09 PM
  • Am I still able to utilize the web service I created using the API endpoints and code that was generated (even though the Workspace type is free, not standard)?
    Tuesday, February 3, 2015 2:04 AM
  • Absolutely
    Wednesday, February 4, 2015 6:46 AM