My htc touch is basicaly not responding to anything.. why?! RRS feed

• Question

• before a few days ago it was working just fine (beside the lag which is normal I guess) but then it messed up. I was talking on the htc and the battery died but i couldnt find the charger so i used a usb wall charger (i don't know if it called that but its like a charger with a usb port) and i let it charge a bit then i opened it, it loaded normaly and everything seemed fine until i tried to actually use it.. The phone was not responding to my touches with or without the stylus, it didnt even respond to the buttons (including the power button). so I took off the batterie and I put it back and turn it back on (power button seems to work to turn it on) and same thing.. the next day I tried to connect it to my computer just to see if it will be recognize and nothing happens..it dosn't recognize it. at leats it charges.

oh btw i can't reset it cause you know. it not responding to anything.
    Thursday, August 6, 2009 10:43 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi booman117,

i don't think this is the right place for your problem. Nevertheless, i would try a hard reset. You can do that without the need to use the os or the touchscreen. Simply google for how to hard reset your device. If it doesn't react to that then you'll probably should contact the vendor or manufacturer.

Regards,
    Chris
    Thursday, August 6, 2009 11:05 PM
  • Thanks for the reply and I tried it but it wont work.. it wont respond to anything as I said... oh where should i post this problem? I mean in what section?
    Thursday, August 6, 2009 11:10 PM
  • You need to either check with your carrier's support or check the support page at HTC.com for your nation.  If you have other questions on how to use your device then you can try the Windows Mobile Total Access Forums  ( http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windowsmobile/ ). 

Joel Ivory Johnson
    • Proposed as answer by WmDev Saturday, August 8, 2009 6:14 PM
    • Marked as answer by ZHE ZHAO Tuesday, August 11, 2009 2:12 AM
    Friday, August 7, 2009 3:40 AM
  • thanks a lot
    Friday, August 7, 2009 1:27 PM