Appointment resource custom page Available.htm & CalendarPopup.js problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I'm at a site where I have inherited these bits of "known" custom code Available.htm & CalendarPopup.js. For data resource booking a popup calendar runs, usually, except the network here won't allow popups. One of those policy things I guess. The network chaps can't change that, says them. I've changed it to use a JQuery widget in a div. That's all good. All it does at the end is pass the date onto a  javascript method, which runs from end to end locally, with this customized resource/meeting-room viewing page. In fact the JavaScript then runs a VBscript method "FBScroll", BUT when I put my tweaks live it complains about xml. It fails when FBScroll(?) runs some xml-xsl code. Locally it loves it. When I bring the xml-xsl from live to local, locally it is not liked. Perhaps there are know things to do with putting these files live? Perhaps internal outlook has caching issues or .... ? Help mucho appreciated please. So the coding is HTML, JavaScript (+ a lil JQuery) and VBScript.
    Friday, November 13, 2015 11:01 AM

Answers

All replies

• I have moved your post to the Development forum.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Friday, November 13, 2015 5:24 PM
  • now moved totechnet office 2013

Monday, November 23, 2015 12:26 PM