windows 8.1 compatibility with HP Presario CQ50 RRS feed

• Question

•     I just recently engaged in the OS projects and I only have an old Presario CQ50 notebook that is currently running Windows Vista Basic 3.5, (which my girlfriend has loaned me for college), and although it has been updated a few times- it continues to bogg-down and inevitably seems as though either the old windows 7/ windows vista which was the prior software continues to render "incompatibilities";...and/or I simply have entirely too many programs/softwre,(Maple 16:images:etc.) and I would be more than appreciative if someone could explain the necessary steps to completely clean and prep the device in order to have a DevLab workstation to begin opening/developing/...crawling my way toward a conducive learning environment. Thanks again  
    Sunday, June 1, 2014 9:46 AM

Answers

• Hi Patrick,

I don't think you ask the question at a correct forum, however I would recommend you to visit here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows , should be a better place for solving Windows issues.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by Jamles Hez Monday, June 9, 2014 8:23 AM
    Monday, June 2, 2014 6:50 AM