.xap file not copying in ClientBin at compilation time in window xp RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi Anyone know

using Window XP , when i compile i am not getting .xap file in Clientbin, where i can see in vista and other operation system same way, any one know , how to do,

right now i have to do mannulay copying from bin folder to client bin, which is timeconsuming.

Thanks and Regards

Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:10 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Try remove the link between the host web application and the silverlight application and readd.

Right click the web application, then in the properties panel's silverlight application tab you will find remove and add buttons.

Best Regards

Sunday, December 13, 2009 10:05 PM

All replies

• If you go to the properties of your <Project>.Web, what do you see on the last tab under 'Silverlight Applications'?

Also, what do you see in the Output section of the Build tab (again, properties of <Project>.Web?

As a quick test, open a new instance of Visual Studio, and start a new Silverlight app. You should see what I am talking about.

Thursday, December 10, 2009 12:38 PM
  • Hi Roger,

I can see last tab as silverlight , inside  silverlight Project> ClientBin(pathinWeb)> NO (Configuration Specific Folder)

Build tab Configuration Active (debug)

OutPut Path in bin,

my question same  project generating .xap file in cleintbin in vista. but not in window xp,why

Thursday, December 10, 2009 12:54 PM
  • Hi,

Try remove the link between the host web application and the silverlight application and readd.

Right click the web application, then in the properties panel's silverlight application tab you will find remove and add buttons.

Best Regards

Sunday, December 13, 2009 10:05 PM
  • Thanks a lot Working,

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 3:08 PM
  • It&#39;s not working yet. I am getting same error though i have done smae steps there. MsBUILD is not working on build server machine
    Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:20 AM