none
Bing Ads API Oauth RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

Bing ads api has announced oauth feauture of authenticating the bing account as per this doc.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/library/dn277356%28v=msads.90%29.aspx

Now i have authenticated for some bing account and stored the access token and refresh token without passing username and password, however when i try to download the report via auth token i m getting this error

SubmitGenerateReport failed. AdApiFaultDetail exception encountered Tracking ID: 23d64268-59e4-447c-b009-6d2460acb1a4 Error encountered: Message: Authentication failed. Either supplied credentials are invalid or the account is inactive Detail: ErrorCode: InvalidCredentials Code: 105 s:Server Invalid client data. Check the SOAP fault details for more information

Can you please look into this? If i pass the username and password and remove the token then it works fine, but without username and password i cannot download the report.

Thanks

Ronak Shah

Friday, July 12, 2013 6:54 AM

Answers

• Thanks for reporting this issue. OAuth is currently not fully supported in the reporting and ad intelligence APIs at the current time but should be ahead of the final migration. Please stay tuned to the blog for updates on this. 
    Friday, July 12, 2013 5:48 PM

All replies

• Thanks for reporting this issue. OAuth is currently not fully supported in the reporting and ad intelligence APIs at the current time but should be ahead of the final migration. Please stay tuned to the blog for updates on this. 
    Friday, July 12, 2013 5:48 PM
  • Hello Dare Obasanjo,

Can you please tell me by when reporting will be supported for oauth, as we are planning to migrate our application to v9 and this oauth feauture can help us to grow our business, because most of advertisers dont like to share the bing username and password.

Please reply.

Thanks

Ronak Shah

Monday, August 12, 2013 4:54 AM
  • Hello Dare Obasanjo,

Can you please tell me by when reporting will be supported for oauth, as we are planning to migrate our application to v9 and this oauth feauture can help us to grow our business, because most of advertisers dont like to share the bing username and password.

Please reply.

Thanks

Ronak Shah

All Bing Ads web services should support OAuth when v9 is generally available next month. 
    Monday, August 12, 2013 9:58 PM
  • Hello Ronak Shah

Are you able to use the Oauth services for reporting now?

Regards,
    Sreekanth.

Thursday, February 19, 2015 2:59 PM
  • Yes, OAuth is supported for all Bing Ads version 9 production services now, including Reporting.

Thursday, February 19, 2015 3:12 PM
    Owner