none
How to connect 2 PC via Bluetooth and send an image RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I'm looking for a soultion similar teamviewer. What I want is:

1 PC (Master) should be able to send his screen to another PC via Bluetooth.
    Actually I dont find any access to this issue. Any ideas?

Liebe Gruesse Stefan | Cheers Stefan Iam using VB 2017 Express Be a good forum member - mark posts that contain the answers to your questions or those that are helpful. c# in vb Translator: http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/

Monday, October 15, 2018 12:21 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The thread has been upgraded to more professional people, they will reply you.

Best Regards,

Alex

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 7:10 AM
  • Hi Gifzwockel,

I searched, found no windows api for remote desktop via bluetooth. I think your idea can work theoretically, but you might have to build it from scratch.

Best Regards,

Charles

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 19, 2018 1:46 AM