App has been unpublish with unknow reason RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I have an app in Store long time ago.

But today I receieve that my app has been unpublish and need to changes something

here is the message:

Catalog Management: 6000.1 Catalog Review

I cannot found anything about this information.

Could you explain for me what is reason why my app has been unpublish and how to fix this ?

Thanks

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 2:53 AM

All replies

• Hi Francisco,

Please contact reportapp@microsoft.com and provide them your publisher name and application info.

The process may take several business days. If you receive no response, please feel free to let us know and share your publisher name and application name so that we can forward the issue to the related team.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Annievia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 3:13 AM
  • Same problem here. Why do you unpublish apps and not provide the reason in the report?
    Wednesday, August 23, 2017 11:06 AM
  • I contacted reportapp@microsoft.com and received this email.

Hello Developer,

Thank you for your interest in developing apps for the Windows Store. We removed the apps listed here from the Store because we believe that your app is not an appropriate fit for the Store. Please note that, under the terms of the App Developer Agreement, Microsoft may remove or suspend the availability of any App or In-App Product from the Store for any reason. Thank you for your understanding.

Could you explain for me what is reason why my app has been unpublish and how to fix this ?

Thanks

Thursday, August 24, 2017 4:10 AM
  • Hi Annievia

The report App team response me that:

Hello Developer,
    Thank you for your interest in developing apps for the Windows Store. 
    We removed the apps listed here from the Store because we believe that your app is not an appropriate fit for the Store. 
    Please note that, under the terms of the App Developer Agreement, Microsoft may remove or suspend the availability of any App or In-App Product from the Store for any reason. 
    Thank you for your understanding.

But they don't tell exactly what the misstake I had and How to fix this.

My app nerver have any complain before. Passed the SDK test after publish to Store.

So I can't understand why? 

What they said seem mean They don't like the app so they removed it @@

Could you help me? At least let me know why, so that I can also do other applications without being deleted arbitrarily.

Thursday, August 24, 2017 4:15 AM
  • Hi Francisco,

Where did you get this "Catalog Management: 6000.1 Catalog Review"?

Could you share a screenshot of the complete report?

Is there any failure message in your Dev Center Dashboard?

Hi All,

Please share your app's Store ID here so that we could forward to the related team. @Francisco  @Lukas  @Le 

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Annievia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 24, 2017 7:34 AM
  • Hi Annievia

There is the lastest report of my app

https://www.dropbox.com/s/287p03b4aafy509/Capture.PNG?dl=0

my app id is:  9NZG8XKQW8R3

And my Dev Center Dashboard don't have any message right now.

Hope you can help me!

Thursday, August 24, 2017 2:14 PM
  • Hi Annievia

Me too

App ID: 9NZHF7NFMF5V

App ID: 9NSKLQMD21G0

App ID: 9NVS4JZ9BXN6

Thursday, August 24, 2017 3:48 PM
  • App ID: 9WZDNCRDCFLX

I got the same generic mail response when asking for details. There must be some kind of mistake. I have been working hard on this app since years, it has nearly 200k downloads and thousands of these have spent money to upgrade to the pro version. Happy users have created translations for many languages. I get feedback on a daily basis which shows how actively the app is used. You really cannot just delete the app without any comment. This is not right. I have been working very hard, supporting the Windows ecosystem.

Here I copied the full report from dashboard (i checked nothing is missing):

Name: music mode

App ID: 9WZDNCRDCFLX

Publisher Name: MediaMode Solutions

Test ID: 51a70857-3cf6-4d2e-9fef-8ccb3f241a3a

Review Completed: 08/22/2017 23:22

Please take the following action

We removed your app from the Store until you make needed changes. To resubmit your app, contact reportapp@microsoft.com. Please include your app ID so we can act quickly.

Please Note

• Your current certification results might differ from earlier submissions because Windows Store policy requirements can change over time. When policies change, we might re-test according to the new requirements regardless of the submission type. Please always rely on your most recent certification results.
    Thursday, August 24, 2017 5:20 PM
  • My application was also removed from the store.
    App ID: 9N559D54CBKV
    Thursday, August 24, 2017 10:27 PM
  • Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback.

We have forward this issue to the related team.

Best Regards,

Annievia

MSDN Community Support

Friday, August 25, 2017 7:06 AM
  • Hi All,

According to the message we got from the related team, there should be an email containing additional information.

Could you have a check?

Best Regards,

Annievia

MSDN Community Support

Friday, September 1, 2017 2:03 AM
  • Can you explain more clearly?
    This is the email I received when I gave the app an id for you to send to the relevant team.

Hello Developer,

Thank you for contacting Reportapp about your app that we removed because it is not an appropriate fit for the Store. Please note that, under the terms of the App Developer Agreement, Microsoft may remove or suspend the availability of any App or In-App Product from the Store for any reason. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you,
    Cale
    Windows Store Team

Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 12:30 AM
    To: Windows Store Report App <reportapp@microsoft.com>
    Subject: #appId#9NSKLQMD21G0

Hi.
    I have an app in Store long time ago.
    Name: TV-Series Movies
    App ID: 9NSKLQMD21G0
    Publisher Name: LTV

But today I receieve that my app has been unpublish and need to changes something
    here is the message:
    I cannot found anything about this information.
    Thanks
    Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Saturday, September 2, 2017 2:25 PM
  • Hi All,

I am sorry that I am not sure what this "Catalog Management: 6000.1 Catalog Review" means.

But this is what we know: Your current certification results might differ from earlier submissions because Windows Store policy requirements can change over time. When policies change, testers might re-test according to the new requirements regardless of the submission type. Please always rely on your most recent certification results.

So I suggest you check the latest store policy and make some changes if needed. And re-upload your package after that.

Best Regards,

Annievia

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, September 6, 2017 6:27 AM