C# project doesn't work with interaction with Managed C++ library RRS feed

• Question

• I have 2 projects in solution:

1. C# WinForms - Exe
    2. Managed C++ - DLL

On machine where Visual Studio installed all works, but when i try to run it on Virtual Machine where only .NET framework installed I have following error message:

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'ZTEInterface, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)File name: 'ZTEInterface, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800736B1): This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1) at POCUI.WDSClientDlg.WDSClientDlg_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Please help me to solve it

• Moved by Edwer Fang Monday, September 27, 2010 4:52 AM (From:.NET Framework Setup)
    Friday, September 24, 2010 3:51 PM

Answers

• What's ZTEInterface? I'm not sure what a forun for developing Visual Studio setup projects is the right one for you. You have a missing dependency that is not on your VM, you need to understand what it is and how to deploy it.

Phil Wilson
    • Proposed as answer by Jing0 Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:20 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jing0 Tuesday, October 5, 2010 4:15 AM
    Monday, September 27, 2010 5:39 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I am moving this post to ClickOnce and Setup & Deployment Projects Forum so you can get better and quicker response as there are more experts on this kind of issues.

Thanks for your understanding.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Monday, September 27, 2010 4:47 AM
  • What's ZTEInterface? I'm not sure what a forun for developing Visual Studio setup projects is the right one for you. You have a missing dependency that is not on your VM, you need to understand what it is and how to deploy it.

Phil Wilson
    • Proposed as answer by Jing0 Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:20 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jing0 Tuesday, October 5, 2010 4:15 AM
    Monday, September 27, 2010 5:39 PM