My Microsoft Azure Sponsorship subscription stopped working all of a sudden !! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone, 

I am writing to you because I don't know what else I can do know. I am currently trying to program a .Net application that makes use of the bing speech api.  I've subscribed to this  API, it is the Microsoft Azure Sponsorship kind of API. My subscription ID is :<omited>    

Everything had been working well for a few days and then last friday at about 4:40 I got a 403 error going along with a System.Net.WebException that has a "failed authentification" status lauching when I try to execute the code. I've tryed to regenerate the key I had been using so far and it made no difference. 

I truly don't know what I can do right now, the huge problem being that  I cannot make any progress in my work so long as I cannot make any relevant test using the API. 

Thank you very much, any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

• Edited by LIGNER Sunday, May 8, 2016 4:58 PM
    • Edited by Ray501s - MSFTModerator Thursday, November 3, 2016 11:45 PM included subscription key publicly
    Sunday, May 8, 2016 1:55 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you ran into this problem.  If you were using a free subscription key you can regenerate keys from your free subscriptions page.

I have also edited the post to remove your subscription ID.

Are you still experiencing issues with using Bing Speech API?

Thursday, November 3, 2016 11:45 PM