none
Connecting device using bluetooth problem

Question

• Hello all ,

I'm coonecting my intermec device to the windows mobile center using bluetooth, its coonected and everything is ok, and i an browse the device from my PC, but when i run the application to debug it it gives me the following error :

Error 61 Deployment and/or registration failed with error: 0x8973190e. Error writing file '\Windows\NETCFv35.wm.ARMV4I.cab'. Error 0x8007274c: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
       Device Connectivity Component 

I tried debugging my application on other devices using bluetooth and everything was OK

any help ?

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 7:52 AM

Answers

• Hello,

First, I would suggest you to install the .NET Compact Framework 3.5 alone not with Visual Studio.

You can download it from here:

.NET Compact Framework 3.5 Redistributable

And then use the tool Remote File Viewer, which is in the Visual Studio start menu folder->Visual Studio Remote Tools folder, to copy the file into device and install it.

After install it, you can try to deploy your project without deploy .NET Compact Framework.

Right click your project->Properties->Devices->Un-select Deploy the latest version of the .NET Compact Framework(including Service Packs).

I hope my suggestions can help you to solve this problem.

Best regards,

Jesse

Jesse Jiang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, August 25, 2011 12:42 PM