Проблема с нерегулярной ошибкой "Невозможно создать контекст SSPI" RRS feed

• Question

• Добрый день, уважаемые форумчане!

Уже некоторое время бьюсь в поисках решения проблемы с SSPI. Перерыла массу ресурсов, но, к сожалению, в силу ли моей некомпетентности, или неприменимости советов к моей ситуации, результата так и не добилась.

А проблема следующая:

Есть сеть с одним доменом, в которой имеются как 32, так и 64-разрядные компьютеры. На сервере установлен SQL Server 2005. До введения в домен 64-ок, ошибка не возникала. Теперь же она частенько появляется на 64-ках и даже периодически на некоторых 32-шках. Причем периодичность может сильно варьироваться: то целый день сервер отовсюду доступен, а то каждые полчаса на 64-ках соединение пропадает, и возникает это пресловутое "Невозможно создать контекст SSPI".

Я так понимаю, корень ошибки кроется где-то в групповой политике, но никак не могу понять, при чем здесь 64-ки?

Monday, August 13, 2012 11:26 AM

Answers

All replies

• hi,

This is an english forum. Please post your question in english and we may be able to provide much better help. If you are looking for the answer why you  have "cannot generate SSPI context" error message, please take a look on these articles>

I hope it helps.

Janos

There are 10 type of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not.

My Blog | Hire Me

• Proposed as answer by Shulei Chen Thursday, August 16, 2012 6:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by Shulei Chen Monday, August 20, 2012 9:46 AM
    Monday, August 13, 2012 11:32 AM
  • Good day,dear forum!
    Sorry for the mistake that i have published my questionin an unacceptable way.

For some time I am struggling to find a solution to the
    "cannot generate SSPI context" error message . I have searched a lot of resources, but, unfortunately, because of my incompetence or inapplicablity to my situation the advices, that i had found while searching, the result was not achieved.

And the problem is as follows:

There is a network with one domain in which there are both 32 and 64-bit computers .On a server is running SQL Server2005. Prior to the entering of x64 to network, no error occurred. Now, she often appears on the x64, and even occasionally on some x32. Moreover, the frequency can vary greatly: one day the serve ris accessible from anywhere till all day, and the next day every half hour 64 the connection from x64 is lost, and there is the
    notorious "cannot generate SSPI context" error message.

I understand the root of the error lies somewhere in group policy,but I can not understand what is the connection with the x64?

• Edited by besnywka Tuesday, August 14, 2012 8:32 AM
    Tuesday, August 14, 2012 7:13 AM
  • Hi,

Did you check the KB article I posted above?

Janos

There are 10 type of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not.

My Blog | Hire Me

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 7:21 AM
  • Check out also the clocks on the servers show same time.

Best Regards,Uri Dimant SQL Server MVP,http://sqlblog.com/blogs/uri_dimant/

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 8:42 AM