none
Monitoring other process's instances RRS feed

• Question

• I have a process,TaskScheduler.exe which schedule tasks and there is another process, InvokeTasks.exe which invoke task as the TaskScheduler.exe's scheduling.

For example, following data is the schduling by the TaskScheduler.exe.

title                                  path                           start time                type
    --------------------         -----------------------------    ----------------------------    -----------
    One time backup                   c:\Backup\task1.exe           08/01/2018 12:00:00 AM          one time
    Daily backup                      c:\Backup\task2.exe           08/01/2018 12:00:00 AM          daily
    Weekly backup                     c:\Backup\task3.exe           08/01/2018 12:00:00 AM          weekly
    Monthly backup                    c:\Backup\task4.exe           08/01/2018 12:00:00 AM          monthly

InvokeTasks.exe has a class  of which name is MyTask and this class has a timer to handle the schedule for a task.

I will instantiate 4 times with MyTask class for the scheduling data created in the TaskScheduler.exe.

My question is following.

1. What is the correct way to name the object of the class's instances for each tasks in MyTask.exe?

Should I use array to grant different name for each instances(object)?

2. Can I monitor each instances of the TaskScheduler.exe's MyTask class from the TaskScheduler.exe?

Thursday, August 2, 2018 6:21 PM

Answers

All replies