none
Workflow Manager 1.0 workflows suspend after Visual Studio 2013/2015 or office tools are installed RRS feed

• Question

• I have a development environment where I have Workflow manager 1.0 installed on the same server as Visual Studio.  Immediately after VS 2013 was installed all of the workflows suspended and showed the initiator as Anonymous. When it originally occurred my only solution was at the time to reinstall Workfow Manager.  As soon I reinstalled it the workflows went back to normal.  Recently we installed VS2015 and the same issue occurred.  After this I was able to install the latest CU and the workflows started working once again.

This time Office Developer Tools 2015 was installed and the workflows show the correct initiator but when they run they suspend with a 401 error.  These workflows worked immediately before the office tools were installed.

I'm hoping someone might have a clue as to why installing these would cause the associations to change and permissions to now be denied. 

Jennifer Knight (MCITP, MCPD)

Friday, March 18, 2016 7:26 PM

All replies

• Hi Jennifer Knight,

Since the real issue would be related to the Workflow Manager 1.0 usage, to really help you repro and resolve this issue, I help you move this case to the Workflow Manager 1.0, so the workflow manager expert could really repro this issue, and make sure that whether it is related to this tool itself or VS or the Office tool.

Best Regards,

Jack 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 21, 2016 8:57 AM