Cannot Publish to Azure - VS 2012 - cannot connect to windows azure in publishing wizard RRS feed

• Question

• I have been fighting this for a few days now. I have previously been successful at publishing my site to azure, but now there is a problem. When I try to publish, I don't see any websites available to publish to in the publishing wizard. I have tried EVERYTHING with regards to certificates, including creating a new one and instlling it and deleting them from everything and trying again. I am able to connect in "Visual Studio Server Explorer" -> "Windows Explorer", but when I try to publish.. the image below is what I see.. can anybody help? Thanks!

• Edited by DeLux_247 Sunday, February 16, 2014 4:15 PM
    Sunday, February 16, 2014 4:15 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Perhaps previous publish settings exist in your .lsproj file, please go through the blog below, and check whether it can fix it.

Declaring LightSwitch Publish Wizard Bankruptcy

And then deploy your LS application to Window Azure again.

Best regards

Angie Xu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, March 3, 2014 1:32 AM
    Monday, February 24, 2014 3:06 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We can specify the Website we want to publish to using the Service Configuration. This will be the same website you specified in the portal.

Please follow the steps below to deploy your LightSwitch app to Windows Azure,

Deploy Your LightSwitch Apps to Azure Websites

If it still has same issue, please let me know.

Best regards

Angie Xu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, February 24, 2014 1:45 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by DeLux_247 Monday, February 24, 2014 2:22 AM
    Tuesday, February 18, 2014 2:21 AM
  • I did this more than once. I have decided to just give up. I have tried everything. Thanks anyway.
    Monday, February 24, 2014 2:22 AM
  • Hi,

Perhaps previous publish settings exist in your .lsproj file, please go through the blog below, and check whether it can fix it.

Declaring LightSwitch Publish Wizard Bankruptcy

And then deploy your LS application to Window Azure again.

Best regards

Angie Xu

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, March 3, 2014 1:32 AM
    Monday, February 24, 2014 3:06 AM