Pricing plans RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In the pricing page it states that "Additional plans and pricing will be announced in 2013"; that means the Free Plan will remain as it is in 2013?

Daniel

Friday, November 2, 2012 10:09 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

It is expected that there will be a free option for hobby developers and small teams. There are no details on any limits to this though.

Regards,

Alan

If you found this answer helpful, please vote for my video :-).

Friday, November 2, 2012 3:33 PM
  • We have committed that projects remain free for up to 5 users: http://tfs.visualstudio.com/en-us/pricing/information/

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

Monday, November 5, 2012 5:23 PM
  • Hi Daniel,

I mark useful reply as answer. It will be very beneficial for other community members having the similar questions.

If anything is unclear, you can unmark the post, and please free feel to let me know the problem.

Best Regards,

Lily Wu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Thursday, November 8, 2012 7:22 AM
  • Hi Ewald. Thanks for this but what about teams bigger than 5 people? What amounts do we need to think of? And when will this become more clear (and published)?

Thanks!

Monday, February 18, 2013 9:28 PM
  • Hi Ewald. Thanks for this but what about teams bigger than 5 people? What amounts do we need to think of? And when will this become more clear (and published)?

Thanks!

In addition to Marks question, is it realistic to expect that usage will be for free for >5 users as long as Microsoft has not communicated any pricing plan?
    Monday, March 18, 2013 10:22 AM