Error -200184 RRS feed

• Question

• I get this error when I try to add an OrderItem to a Order.
    This error code is does not exists in Microsoft adCenter API Error Codes.
    Any idea what this error code means?

Thanks

AmitB
    Tuesday, June 19, 2007 5:48 PM

Answers

• Hello,

-200184  is confirmed to be ERROR_MT_BIDS_EXCEEDS_CAMPAIGN_BUDGET_PERCENTAGE. If you receive this error, work with your adCenter contact to determine your campaign budget options.

We are working to ensure that our list of error codes is complete. Thank you for your patience.

--

Walter Poupore

Microsoft adCenter API

Lead programming writer

Thursday, June 28, 2007 5:07 PM

All replies

• This is one of numerous error codes that were added but apparently not documented.  Hopefully some day they will do what everyone else does and just return both an error code and an actual description of the error.

-200184  is ERROR_MT_BIDS_EXCEEDS_CAMPAIGN_BUDGET_PERCENTAGE.  We have had a lot of trouble getting an  exact explanation of what this means; part of what we were told it means is that your bid can't be more than 10% of your campaign budget which was a new restriction that they added sometime in the past few months(?) without telling anyone.

I think they may have since changed it, but haven't confirmed that.
    Tuesday, June 19, 2007 7:30 PM
  • Hello,

-200184  is confirmed to be ERROR_MT_BIDS_EXCEEDS_CAMPAIGN_BUDGET_PERCENTAGE. If you receive this error, work with your adCenter contact to determine your campaign budget options.

We are working to ensure that our list of error codes is complete. Thank you for your patience.

--

Walter Poupore

Microsoft adCenter API

Lead programming writer

Thursday, June 28, 2007 5:07 PM