Windows Store API issues RRS feed

• Question

• I am currently unable to upload package flights via the API (using a VSTS Release process step for "Windows Store - Flight")

The error indicates a 503 error with: "Account service is experiencing issue[sic]. Please try again later."

It has been this way since Tuesday. Is this expected? Is there a place to monitor the status of the store API?

Is there a way to test or check that my configuration is correct as expected?

The full error is:

2017-10-18T18:16:45.8822257Z ##[error]Status 503: {"code":"ServiceUnavailable","message":"Account service is experiencing issue. Please try again later."} CorrelationId: 72cc48dd-8cc4-4f48-882d-2c9f4ced092f
    Thursday, October 19, 2017 4:54 PM

All replies

• Hi Colin,

According to the error code 503, it could be a temporary maintenance or overloading of the API server. So the service is unavailable currently.

To monitor the request and response, you could use Fiddler tool from your start menu. To check your configuration, you might refer to Manage package flight submission and try it again later.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 20, 2017 6:16 AM
  • This has been occurring since Tuesday or earlier.

VSTS is your cloud development offering, and the release steps are executing on a Microsoft hosted agent, so I can't monitor the traffic locally via a proxy such as Fiddler.

I was asking if the service had an online 'service outage status' page or similar to look at.

Friday, October 20, 2017 2:43 PM