Windows Phone App publishing error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I'm totally new to developing for the windows OS and this is probably a basic question but it's driving me up the wall!

When attempting to upload my app studio app that I've downloaded from the appstudio publish link I get the error below

The package identity associated with this update doesn't match what's in the uploaded package: "00001"

When I attempt to create a package in Visual Studio (which worked fine for my Windows 8.1 version of the app, which is all in the same source code!!) I get 5 separate errors listed below:-

Error 1 App manifest references the image 'Assets\StoreLogo.png' which does not have a candidate in main app package. C:\Users\Adam\Downloads\App Studio Apps\App\AppStudio.WindowsPhone\Properties\Package.appxmanifest 8 6 AppStudio.WindowsPhone

Error 2 App manifest references the image 'Assets\WideLogo.png' which does not have a candidate in main app package. C:\Users\Adam\Downloads\App Studio Apps\App\AppStudio.WindowsPhone\Properties\Package.appxmanifest 20 25 AppStudio.WindowsPhone

Error 3 App manifest references the image 'Assets\Square71x71Logo.png' which does not have a candidate in main app package. C:\Users\Adam\Downloads\App Studio Apps\App\AppStudio.WindowsPhone\Properties\Package.appxmanifest 20 63 AppStudio.WindowsPhone

Error 4 App manifest references the image 'Assets\Logo.png' which does not have a candidate in main app package. C:\Users\Adam\Downloads\App Studio Apps\App\AppStudio.WindowsPhone\Properties\Package.appxmanifest 19 148 AppStudio.WindowsPhone

Error 5 App manifest references the image 'Assets\SplashScreen.png' which does not have a candidate in main app package. C:\Users\Adam\Downloads\App Studio Apps\App\AppStudio.WindowsPhone\Properties\Package.appxmanifest 26 26 AppStudio.WindowsPhone

Can anyone give me a simple answer to what I need to do in order to fix this please!? :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:53 PM