none
Mirosoft.Office.Interop.Excel RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. I setuped vs2010 team and ms office 2010 standard. I do not see any reference to Mirosoft.Office.Interop.Excel in reference "net" tab. What I did wrong?

Michael

Sunday, July 1, 2012 9:59 AM

Answers

All replies

• You have to download the PIA from the msdn website.  I've had problems in the past getting the Interop library to show up in the Net tab and have to use Browse Tab to get the library.  I think the full version of the Net library the Interop shows up and in the express library you have to browse.

jdweng

Sunday, July 1, 2012 10:26 AM
  • Hi. Thank you for respond. Please, tell me which file name is that?. What should i search in Browse?

Michael

Sunday, July 1, 2012 11:50 AM
  • Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll

jdweng

• Marked as answer by grmotild Tuesday, July 3, 2012 1:12 PM
    Sunday, July 1, 2012 11:56 AM
  • Hi. I did not find such file. So I just replaced Office 2010 to 2007 and found it. I think your answer is correct but I am looking straight ways so any developer can use it. Thank you Joel

Michael

Tuesday, July 3, 2012 1:11 PM
  • You should be able to use the dll in the 2010 visual Studioo by browsing for the file.  The file is located by using the registry.  I believe if you reload the 2010 visual studio after the file has been registered 2010 should be able to automatically see the file in the NET tab.  I'm not sure how to modifiy the registry for 2010 to see the file without reinstalling, but I'm sure there is a way.

You may want to post at the "Net Framework Setup" forum.

jdweng

Tuesday, July 3, 2012 3:29 PM