Is there any way to have create an ARM template that deploys blobs and queues in an storage account? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

When I look at the ARM templates that are generated by the "Automation Scripts" section of my Storage Account, the templates include the definition of the storage accounts. All of the Blob and Queue definitions are missing.

Is there any way to include the have an Storage ARM Template that includes Blob and Queue definitions as well?

Thank you,

• Edited by vikranth s Friday, April 28, 2017 4:12 AM Edited ATM to ARM
    Monday, April 24, 2017 2:58 PM

Answers

• Thank you for the response. 

My requirement matches with the feedback link you provided.

For the time being, can I assume that the answer is "no, the feature has not been implemented yet."?

Thank you,

• Marked as answer by amx2012 Monday, May 1, 2017 3:54 PM
    Thursday, April 27, 2017 3:11 PM

All replies

• Our team is working to understand the requirements of this feature and deliver it as soon as possible. If you have any scenarios or examples that might help us take a decision kindly give a detailed comment below.

https://feedback.azure.com/forums/281804-azure-resource-manager/suggestions/9306108-let-me-define-preconfigured-blob-containers-table  

• Proposed as answer by vikranth s Friday, April 28, 2017 4:39 AM
    Thursday, April 27, 2017 4:54 AM
  • Thank you for the response. 

My requirement matches with the feedback link you provided.

For the time being, can I assume that the answer is "no, the feature has not been implemented yet."?

Thank you,

• Marked as answer by amx2012 Monday, May 1, 2017 3:54 PM
    Thursday, April 27, 2017 3:11 PM
  • Yes, currently this feature is not available.

• Edited by vikranth s Friday, April 28, 2017 4:10 AM
    Friday, April 28, 2017 4:08 AM
  • Is there a tentative date on when this feature will be available ?

I have a similar requirement of preconfiguring or at least creating queue after storage account is created via ARm template.

Thanks.

Monday, August 14, 2017 5:36 PM
  • I am afraid, we do not have an ETA.

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 6:28 PM