none
Reporting tools / Add-ins to show multiple projects Gantt with Project Server 2013 data RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I am currently checking a few alternatives (Reporting Services, Excel development and other BI tools) to have a report which will take server's data from the DB and will enable showing a Gantt structure and visualization for multiple projects (something like the project timeline, but with more options and for multiple projects.

We need that each row will show the summary tasks row as a task bar which will include Current task bar vs. Baseline task bar.
    Current dates task bar will be colored by statuses in a custom field like: High, Med, Low.

We also need Milestones that are the sub-tasks of the parent summary task to appear on the row.

And we need other options like choosing a date range that will includes the part of projects/tasks that are in the selected range.

Should be something like the example below (i made something like tat as a project view but the problem is that we don't want to see it in each project at a time).

Is there any tool that is more adjusted to this?  the current BI tools has their limitations and we are kind of forcing the need on the tools.  we are looking for something that was made for this kind of needs.  if anyone knows about some tools and add-ins that are out there, i will be glad to know.

Ofir Marco , MCTS P.Z. Projects

Monday, January 23, 2017 9:32 AM

All replies

• Hi Ofir,

https://www.onepager.com/products/onepager.php might come close.

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book

Monday, January 23, 2017 11:28 AM
  • Hi Ben,

Thank you.  i was familiar with this tool a couple of years ago. 

I am not sure if i have checked it before, but does it have connectivity to Project Server?

Can it pull projects from the DB or just local files?

Ofir Marco , MCTS P.Z. Projects

Monday, January 23, 2017 12:30 PM