none
XDK/XR/Test kits

Question

• Hello,

My name is Rafael Torner, Compliance Coordinator at MoGi Group. We are a video game localisation company who at the moment focus on video game translation and international player support, but we are making efforts to offer localisation and certification testing to our clients. To do this, we need access to development tools such as the XDK and Xbox Manager, Xbox One XR and terminology lists, and Xbox One test kits.

We contacted the ID@Xbox team, but it seems like that wouldn’t be a viable option to us as we are not a game development studio.

I read in a different post that I can get in touch with my Xbox account manager, but it's been long since anyone in this company contacted them, so we don't have any contact details. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Rafael

Monday, December 18, 2017 12:09 PM

Answers

• Hi Rafael,

Thank you for the information. Someone on our team will be getting in contact with you.

Kam - Xbox Live Forum Moderator

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 5:44 PM
  • Hi CJ,

Accounting to our representative, the program only reviews membership changes sporadically. He had include your contact details to Shelly, who is in charge of this program. As mention to Rafael, the time frame is long for this process and Shelly should be in contact once the review is complete. We apologies for any inconvenience this my cause.

Monday, March 05, 2018 5:40 PM

All replies

• Hi Rafael,

We have a request from our team. Can you provide me with your email contact information?

Friday, January 05, 2018 10:10 PM
  • Hi Rafael,

Thank you for the information. Someone on our team will be getting in contact with you.

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 5:44 PM
  • Hi Kam, and so they have. Thank you very much for your efforts, they are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Rafael

----Update----

Wrong person and have not heard back from them in two months. Trying to reopen this thread.

• Edited by RafaTorner Monday, March 05, 2018 9:57 AM
    Wednesday, January 10, 2018 12:14 PM
  • Hi Xbox Team, 

I would also be interested in being in touch with an MS representative. I'm in a similar situation and the account manager I used to work with left months ago.

Thank you

CJ

Friday, February 09, 2018 3:55 PM
  • Hi Kam, 

I was indeed contacted by someone, but it seems like it wasn't the right person. I was given some information and told they would pass my details on, but I have received no news from anyone in two months. Now I know I need to reach the Authorized Vendor Program team. Could you help me get in touch?

Thanks,

Raf

Monday, March 05, 2018 10:33 AM
  • Hi CJ,

Accounting to our representative, the program only reviews membership changes sporadically. He had include your contact details to Shelly, who is in charge of this program. As mention to Rafael, the time frame is long for this process and Shelly should be in contact once the review is complete. We apologies for any inconvenience this my cause.

Monday, March 05, 2018 5:40 PM