My App was taken off from the store RRS feed

• Question

• I have submited my app for windows store and it passed the certification. After 5 days, my app was taken off from the store without not notification. Why? Does not it make sense without any notification? You let me pass the certification why you taken off it from store?? WhyWhyWhy?
    Thursday, September 29, 2016 3:46 PM

Answers

• Hi jihnh,

I can understand the disappointment you’re experiencing.

However, please refer to The app certification process saying “We also conduct spot checks of apps after they've been published so we can identify potential problems and ensure that your app complies with all of the Windows Store Policies. If we find any problems, you'll be notified about the issue and how to fix it, if applicable, or if it has been removed from the Store.”  There might exist some issues about that making your app unpublished from the Store. I think you will receive the notification email from Microsoft in a short time. Some apps with potential problem can be unpublished without letting the developer fix them first, which is in order to prevent more users from downloading the app with issues in case of awful user experience.  Thanks for understanding.

To get your app back to the Store, you might modify your app based on the message from the notification email. But please also go through the Store Policies and Code of Conduct. Adhering to these policies should help you make choices that enhance your app’s appeal and audience.

Additionally, you could choose to add Notes for certification when you resubmit your app so that tester could read your mind and test your app properly, which will really benefit your app to pass the certification.

If you still don’t receive the notification email or cannot resubmit your app, please send email to reportapp@microsoft.com to get further assistance.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Mattew Wu Friday, September 30, 2016 9:18 AM
    • Marked as answer by jihnh Sunday, October 9, 2016 7:08 AM
    Friday, September 30, 2016 9:15 AM